Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I love to see the temple

“Let us be a temple-attending people. Attend the temple as frequently as personal circumstances allow. Keep a picture of a temple in your home that your children may see it. Teach them about the purposes of the House of the Lord. Have them plan from their earliest years to go there and to remain worthy of that blessing.” -Howard W. Hunter

 
I went to the temple for the first time in 8 years today, it felt amazing. Jessica and I did baptisms and Nate did something else (I can't remember..). They don't usually like endowed members to do baptisms, unless they have their own names, but a woman there gave Jessica some names from her family to do so she could do it with me. It was such a good feeling being there with my best friend. I am making it a goal to continue going at least once a week.

No comments: