A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself:
1. I have a scar on my left hand which taught me how to tell left, from right, when I was younger. The same scar which, when asked, I tell people I got from my friend running over my wrist with an ice skate when I was younger.
2. I am very OCD about my running, and I have to run on a treadmill because of it. I run a certain amount of miles each day, at a specific speed (which alters at specific times), and I know exactly how long it will take.
3. I hate when all my nails are not long, and, roughly, the same length.
4. I think I am addicted to sleep. I can go to bed at 10 p.m. and still sleep till 12, no problem.
5. I always trust people, until they give me reason not to. But then I still try to give them the benefit of the doubt. It's a problem, because most people just love to lie and I get sucked in every time.
6. I love church music, and when I'm walking around campus with my headphones in, that's usually what is being played.
7. My body loves to scar, and it really upsets me...
8. I have to eat something sweet after every real meal I eat. If I don't, I do not feel fully satisfied.
9. I have short, fat kid, feet.
10. I am a terrible studier.... and can not focus very well, unless it's something I actually have interest in-which never seems to be the case.
11. I usually want what I can't have. And when I get it, I don't want it.
12. I could live off of juice, fruit, and ice cream.
13. I always get tricked into liking the guys who turn out to be the worst ones.
14. I tell my mother everything, and I mean everything. She knows the good, bad, and the ugly. Which means, chances are, she knows about you.
15. Getting my back tickled could quite possibly be one of my most favorite things ever...