Monday, April 19, 2010

enJOY.


-Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?
-Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
-Oh, my friend, it's not what they take away from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left
-Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
-Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day
-Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
-If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
-So often time it happens, we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key.
-Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.
-To be upset over what you don't have is to waste what you do have
-The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
-I don't like that man. I must get to know him better
-What is possible? What you will
-We awaken in others the same attitude of mind we hold toward them
-Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time.
-No life is so hard that you can't make it easier by the way you take it.
-Where the loser saw barriers, the winner saw hurdles.
-I've got dreams in hidden places and extra smiles for when I'm blue.
-We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails.
-A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes
-Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses
-I never really look for anything. What God throws my way comes. I wake up in the morning and whichever way God turns my feet, I go.
-The impossible can always be broken down into possibilities.
-Positive anything is better than negative thinking.
-Either way, things are a lot better - either a lot better than they were or a lot better than they're going to be
-Be enthusiastic. Remember the placebo effect - 30% of medicine is showbiz.
-Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out
-Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you
-I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.
-We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us

No comments: