Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Break

I will start with Christmas. It was so great. Most of the family was here! It was the best ever. I got a new camera (thanks dad and Rhonda) that has definitely come in handy, many times. I love having a camera. And my mom got me sock monkey one piece pajamas, along with my very own sock monkey. Those were probably the 2 best things ever. I got to spend a lot of time with my family, and friends. Christmas night Julia, Lizzy, Bec and myself went to a dance. All in our footie pajamas (minus becca). The dance was a bit of a joke, but we made it fun. We also had family pictures Monday, which I havent seen yet, but I did get some on my camera with my daddy :).
New Years Eve I was very sick, but drove down to Provo and spent 5 days there. It was a well needed vacation. I got to spend time with my friends, and some of my family. I spent New Years Eve at this little restaurant/drinks place in Provo, called Spark. Although I was very sick, and had little energy I still enjoyed myself. I went out with Becca and her friends. Mostly taking sitting breaks, and taking pictures, but still! It was a good time :). Here are some pictures from the break:











This is a beautiful quilt my grandma Bond had made for each of the grandchildren. Well, we each got our own. She couldn't have picked a better one for me. I LOVE it.




1 comment:

Marchele said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great break!!