Sunday, July 19, 2009

.Stuck.

In 5 months I will be finished with 95% of my generals. All that will be left are 2 math classes. But I remain with a small problem: I dont know what to major in!!! I had it all figured out till about 3 months ago. I wanted to be a personal trainer. Hanging out in a gym all day and helping people work out seems fantastic! But learning every muscle in the body, what it does, where it is located, blah blah...not so fantastic. So... I'm stuck. And I only have 5 months to figure out exactly what I want to do. I cant even think of a 4th class to take this next semester that isnt full or something I've already taken. I have considered being an elementary school teacher. I havent decided how much I'd actually like that though. I feel like I may enjoy a professional office of some sort, with adults. Some kind of break from kids, since one day I'll have my own I'll need to escape from ;). I want a good paying job, but one I will enjoy at the same time. I am getting really frustrated because I honestly have no idea! I want a good mom job, but also a job that will support my family if I ever have to alone.  
Any ideas???

No comments: