Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding


 I hate living so far  away from my best friend. I hope whoever I end up marrying (one day) is well aware that when we're married we WILL live next to my best friend. Wherever that may be. I already miss her too much to explain. I try not to show it much, but it's there. She has now taken the next step of her life.My best friend got married. I thought it wouldn't affect me because I had already moved away in the winter. So the seeing her less part became inevitable. But married life is different. I cant come have sleepovers in the bed with her, or go on a weekend trip just us girls. But it is something that will grow on me :) Her wedding was beautiful, almost as beautiful as she was. The wedding day was a bit rushed, pretty stressful, and kind of crazy. But it was all worth it. Seeing Nate's face when she walked down that aisle was priceless. The look on his face and tears in his eyes could not deny his love for her. I was a little bummed I was behind her so I didnt get to see her face. It took a lot of stupid boyfriends, and pain to get to this day. But she did it. I always knew she could. 










 She has now become a mother of 3 and a wife.  My best friend is beautiful. She is strong, smart, spiritual, an amazing mother, and my hero. I love her. Braylon, Macklyn, Bucket, and Nate are four of the luckiest people in the world to have such an amazing woman to take care of them. 




No comments: