Friday, February 13, 2009

School. Play. School. Play. School...

So, I talked to my dad today. I think he got upset because I told him I didnt want to talk anymore, truth is it's just been an emotional week (girl stuff) and I take everything wrong. Truth is, I really thought about what he said. It was about school. I am the type of person who would rather party then study for a big test. Let's face it, we all know that. But that's not ok. I need to care more. As i've been thinking about our conversation I have come to realize a few things. First, I do need to study more. I talked to Lizzy and told her that I have the hardest time sitting down to study, especially when I find no interest in my classes. She said we will set aside 1-2 hours a day to study. No matter what. Whether it is an hour at a time, or half hour. In a day, we'll accomplish our goal. We will turn off our phones, and computers, sit down and study. Second, I figured out I dont want to go into exercise science anymore. Part of me does, because I would love to be a personal trainer..but then i realize that studying the body and how the muscles work and what muscle is where, and why...really doesnt interest me all that much. To a point it does, but once you get too specific, i get bored. So I now am having the hard time of figuring out what the heck I want to do with my life. I want to do well, so I dont disappoint my dad and so that I have a set future plan. So if anyone has any suggestions on what I would do well in, let me know. I just finished printing off study guides, so here I go :) love you dad. Sorry we got off the phone. But next time you could at least say, "I love you too" before you hang up. 

No comments: