Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Kasi!!

Well, it's past midnight in Indiana so it's officially your birthday!!

My Sister
She knows the things i dream of,
the places that I've been,
she accepts the person I've become, 
she's a very special friend.
She's always been there for me
no matter where I roam,
and whenever we're together,
it's just like being home



I SMILE because you are my sister. I LAUGH because there is  nothing you can do about it!

  
::Sisters by chance, Friends by choice::


I love playing Settlers with you
I love knowing that whenever i need advice you'll be there
I love knowing you are always there and love me nomatter what
I love making fun of mom with you (sorry mom) haha
I love hearing you talk about
 Kevin and how much you love him
I love reading your blog every single day
I love how strong you are and what an amazing mom and wife you've become
I love that you  are hilarious and we can laugh and joke together
I love that we are so alike
I love writing you long emails and getting replies and advice 
i love that you are beautiful! 
I love that you let me live with you..twice!
I love that sometimes you act like my mom but i know it's just because you love me
I love when we're together late at night and just get hyper
Ilove the food you make :) 
I love when i get to see you (since it's never now )-: ) 





I am so thankful to have you in my life.
You are the best ever! 
Thank you for everything!
I hate that you are so far away, i miss you every day!
Even if you dont think i do, i promise i do.
You mean the world to me and have been the most amazing sister and friend in my life.
i love you i love you i love you!!!!
Sorry you are a billion miles away, otherwise i'd make you a sweet cake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG SISTER!! 
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!




1 comment:

Kasi said...

Sara, you made me cry!!! That was the best birthday present I have ever, ever, ever received! I LOVE YOU SO FREAKIN' MUCH and YOU ARE THE BEST SISTER IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!