Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yummy Food.Blake Returns. And stuff.

On Sunday night I went to my friend Ryan, and Bobby's house. We did math and Ryan made us all delicious pork chops! It was so much fun. I have become more social again, and have made a lot of new friends. I enjoy having different things to do all the time, and different people to hang out with. I also started running my 4 miles a day again. I did it all last week, and am on day 2 this week. It feels so good to be back into that. However, my eating habits have gotten TERRIBLE. I usually don't eat anything till 4 or 5, and then I eat way too much between then and bed time. Along with as much candy as I can get ahold of haha.
School is going really well, I think I do want to be an elementary teacher. But I will know more as the semester goes on. I have gone to all my classes every day (minus once last week when my alarm didn't go off. I was pissed), and still enjoy them all. I still hate waking up at 9:20 every day, but after I'm awake for like 20 minutes I'm fine.
Last night I made my first crock pot meal! It was this delicious chicken with a cream cheese/cream of chicken/italian seasoning sauce over rice. My grandma gave me a little baby crock pot, and I have not used it the past year that I've had it. I have no idea why, it's so easy! You just throw everything in and 5 hours later you have food. Fabulous.
That's all for now. Oh! And my best friend Blake gets home tomorrow. Yay!!
Bobby. Me. Ryan.

Look how cute our little dinner is.
My weapon of choice: Cheese Grater


No comments: